Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 7 Results

I couldn't wait for the official results. I will update this post as soon as they're in. I can tell you from first hand watching that we beat Ohio State's Brutus the Buckeye by a little less than 6000 votes. We successfully handed them their second loss this weekend. We also secured another W for Paydirt Pete.

Before I continue on, I just want to thank all the fans who have been putting in so much work getting the word out about the competition and using your savvy texting and internet skills to bring Pete to his 7th STRAIGHT win. This is exactly why Miner fans and the Miner Nation are the best.

Our Record as of Week 7:
Wins: 7
Losses: 0 (goose egg baby!)
Overall votes: 397,032
Place: 2nd



Check back for the update of this week's opponent and the strategy to win!


Don't Forget to VOTE!!!!
Text "PaydirtPete" to 69866
or vote online at capitalonebowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment