Monday, October 4, 2010

Wow. That's all I can say. WOW. I mean, I knew that we could do it, but standing on the other side of a W is an awesome feeling. UTEP Football goes 4-1 and Paydirt Pete goes 5-0!

Amidst all the Ducktroversy, we stepped up to the challenge and showed exactly WHY we deserve to be undefeated. I have to give it up for Pete, he was tweeting so much I think he actually had to take off his gloves. I know my family was afraid I was going to have a nervous breakdown. I didn't and I'm ready for this week. We handed the Ducks their first lost in the Mascot Challenge. You can't be undefeated in everything Ducks! Now I know why he looks so angry in the picture! He knew Pete had him cornered!



So how exactly did we end the week? Here are the updated results
We defeated the Duck 143,549 to 137,296!











Our Record as of Week 5:


Wins: 5
Losses: 0 (still a goose egg!)
Overall votes: 234,257
Place 2nd


Don't Forget to VOTE!!!!
Text "PaydirtPete" to 69866
or vote online (unlimited) at capitalonebowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment