Thursday, September 23, 2010

Capital One Female Blogger Competition a.k.a. Reppin' Pete!

So here is the jest: The lovely Danielle Smith ran on a contest in connection with Capital One Bowl to bring the Female Blogger Competition. I stumbled upon the competition doing some reconnaissance for Pete. I was sizin' up the competition and trying to figure out what I could do differently to help my favorite mascot.

It is through this that I entered the competition to rep Pete, and to try and gain more votes. Luckily for me, I was picked.

I think something that needs to be taken into consideration when it comes to the Capital One Bowl Challenge, is that this will help garner some much needed national exposure for not only Paydirt Pete but subsequently UTEP. As a current student of UTEP, I could go on and on with the ways this will benefit UTEP, but I won't. I will stop here and simply say....

HELP ME HELP PETE!
Don't Forget to VOTE!!!!

Text "PaydirtPete" to 69866
or vote online at capitalonebowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment