Thursday, September 30, 2010

Midweek Update

Well Miner fans, David is trying to slay Goliath. We're in the midst of the battle and things are heating up. One thing I can say is that the Miner Nation hasn't let me down before and I know they won't let me down now. We need to step it up. We need to continue to tell our friends, family, neighbors, compadres, etc. all about our quest to be the best.

At this moment, Pete has 65,499 and the Duck has 65,299. We have been going back and forth ALL night. I love it. I love the competition and I love our diehard attitude. This reminds me of when everyone was naysaying and saying we didn't stand a chance against #12 Houston in 2009. They came into our house, and what did we do? Yep, that's right. We showed them exactly what the Miners are all about.

This drive and passion is the same passion that is fueling our fierce competition between the Duck right now. It doesn't matter what anyone else says about our votes and our fans, what matters is that we know that we're doing our job. The Miner Nation is vast and when a call to arms is put out, we respond! We came here to win. To show that the underdog should NEVER be underestimated!

So, let's hear it Miner fans! Go Miners Go! Fight Miners Fight! Win Miners Win!


Text "PaydirtPete" to 69866
or vote online at capitalonebowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment